Cannabidiol, more commonly known as CBD, has become an increasingly popular natural remedy for pain relief. Although it is one of the hundreds of chemical compounds called cannabinoids extracted from the Cannabis sativa plant, it does not share the same psychoactive effects as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the stimulating component found in cannabis.
For those looking for alternative therapies, CBD is a booming market and is estimated to be worth almost 90 billion dollars by 2026. With every company imaginable starting to sell CBD products, it can be hard to know which range to choose. Today we help you decide by reviewing one brand - Naysa - and what products they have on the market.
Naysa CBD: The Products
Naysa describes its CBD products as premium quality and 100% natural. They are gluten-free, vegan, and organically grown in the US. They also emphasize the high standards of farming to produce phytocannabinoid-rich oil, free from GMOs, pesticides, or any metal compounds. Naysa also advertises that experts test all their products in third-party labs.
While they have over 100 products to choose from, you’ll have to go to a Naysa approved store like Daily Essentials, as Naysa doesn’t sell their products on their site. Their products are not intended as a stimulant but as a way to a good night’s sleep. They may also help with pain relief, joint and muscle stiffness, and even a mood stabilizer. Here are some of their most popular products and their benefits. As with all products listed here, avoid using them if you’re nursing, pregnant, or under 18. They may also contain minimal amounts of THC (up to 0.3%), which may lead to you failing a drug test.
Naysa CBD Tincture Drops (with Hempseed)
Naysa’s tincture drops come in a fresh peppermint or all-natural flavor, with either 500 or 1000 mg. The 1,000 mg is only an extra $20.00, which is pretty reasonable as the original bottle is $39.99. It’s designed to taste good, and the full spectrum oil is only made from the rich natural phytocannabinoids and the naturally derived hemp. Naysa CBD tinctures are designed as a dietary supplement in liquid form with a generally high CBD content. Because of this, they should only be taken in recommended small doses.
The tincture drops are designed for several benefits, including:
- Improved mood. A 2018 study of the effects of CBD on mood reported stress-reduction, which could directly reduce anxiety and improve mood. CBD engages with our endocannabinoid system or ECS (our internal system for regulating our body’s systems), helping to balance our moods.
- Reducing nausea. A 2011 study on CBD and nausea supported the theory that CBD improves feelings of nausea and could minimize vomiting. The idea is that CBD engages with our ECS by inhibiting serotonin in our bodies, reducing the feeling or action of being sick.
- General relaxation. In the same way that CBD may improve mood, it can also stimulate feelings of relaxation. As the ECS helps regulate our body’s functions (also known as homeostasis), it’s natural that we’d feel relaxed if our bodies were running at optimum levels.
Naysa Relief Rubs
Naysa sells a range of CBD relief rubs, and come with a variety of oils, including emu oil, menthol gel, or freeze rub. You can also choose from either a pump or a roll-on, depending on your preference. They cost between $49.99 -$69.99 and contain either 500 or 1,000 mg of Naysa CBD (the 1,000 mg is what adds $20 to the lower price range). Emu oil is intended to complement the healing properties of the relief rubs and provide relief at the point of application.
Other qualities of the Naysa CBD relief rubs include:
- Pain relief. CBD has been indicated to reduce pain by inhibiting the body’s ability to use certain pain regulators and therefore reducing inflammation. Higher levels of these pain regulators in the blood, coupled with feelings of pain relief support this theory.
- Relieves muscle tension and joint pain. Joint pain and muscle tension can often be caused by inflammation, which puts uncomfortable pressure on specific areas and triggers nerves to flag pain in the body. CBD helps relieve these in the same way as it improves pain relief, by stimulating the ECS and interacting with the immune system to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Great for minor bruises, aches, and sprains. Minor sprains and aches are often caused by inflammation and cause pain, both of which can be helped by Naysa CBD.
Naysa Skin And Eye Creams
Naysa also sells both rejuvenation overnight creams and eye creams to smooth out fine lines or wrinkles and give your skin a vitality boost. They’re only $29.99 - $31.99, and both come with 20 mg CBD. Intended to rejuvenate skin by stimulating collagen growth and combat signs of aging, these creams are designed to target dark circles, fix problem areas and reduce puffiness while you sleep.
Research on CBD and broken bones revealed that CBD helped the initial healing of fractures by promoting bone regrowth, called the callus (which is made of collagen). Collagen is proven to improve skin elasticity, keeping the skin younger and fresher for longer. The body’s ECS system also helps regulate oil levels in the body, which is why taking Naysa CBD is also associated with an improved complexion.
Naysa could benefit from sharing information on which third-party labs conduct their checks, although some sellers do share this information. This is mainly because their products are sold through retailers rather than on the Naysa CBD website. Likewise, they do not have a contact page and as a customer, you would need to go to the retailer for more information. The quality of their products is supported by their industrial hemp registration and farming compliance in line with US legislation. The Naysa range is an extensive range of different products ranging from CBD tinctures to skincare and may promote a range of health benefits, from pain relief to collagen formation.
Want to find out more about our Naysa range? Contact us for more information on our Naysa CBD Daily Essential stock today.